- (UK) IPA(key): /ədˈvɑːnst/
- Rhymes: -ɑːnst
- (US) IPA(key): /ədˈvænst/
- Rhymes: -ænst
Audio (US) (file) Audio (UK) (file)
- simple past tense and past participle of
- At or close to the state of the art.
- advanced search, advanced settings
- Having moved forward in time or space (e.g. advanced ignition timing).
- In a late stage of development; greatly developed beyond an initial stage.
- (phonetics) Pronounced farther to the front of the vocal tract.
- (Philippines, of a clock or watch) Indicating a time ahead of the correct time.
at or close to state of the art
enhanced — See also translations at enhanced
in a late stage of development; greatly developed beyond an initial stage