at the same time
- Synonyms: at a time, at one time, simultaneously, together, therewhile, meanwhile; see also Thesaurus:simultaneously
- Antonyms: individually, one at a time, separately
- 1749, [John Cleland], “(Please specify the letter or volume)”, in Memoirs of a Woman of Pleasure [Fanny Hill], London: […] G. Fenton [i.e., Fenton and Ralph Griffiths] […], OCLC 731622352:
- I bid him come towards me and give me his letter, at the same time throwing down, carelessly, a book I had in my hands.
- On the other hand (introducing an opposing viewpoint).
on the other hand