See also: coïncidence
- Of objects, the property of being coincident; occurring at the same time or place.
- Of events, the appearance of a meaningful connection when there is none.
- (mathematical analysis) A coincidence point.
- (geometry) A fixed point of a correspondence; a point of a variety corresponding to itself under a correspondence.
- (in analysis): coincidence point
of objects, property of being coincident
state of events appearing to be connected when they are not
coincidence point — see coincidence point