See also: Collage
- (UK) IPA(key): /kɒˈlɑːʒ/, /kəˈlɑːʒ/, /ˈkɒl.ɑːʒ/
- (US) enPR: kə-läzh', kō-läzh', IPA(key): /kəˈlɑʒ/, /koʊˈlɑʒ/
Audio (US) (file) Audio (US) (file)
- A picture made by sticking other pictures onto a surface.
- A composite object or collection (abstract or concrete) created by the assemblage of various media; especially for a work of art such as text, film, etc..
- "Richard Brautigan's novel So the Wind Won't Blow It All Away is a collage of memories."
- (uncountable) The technique of producing a work of art of this kind.
picture made by sticking other pictures onto a surface
composite object or collection
art: technique of producing such a work of art
- (transitive) To make into a collage.
collage m (plural collages)
- “collage” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
- Alternative form of