- (transitive) To change from a liquid to solid state perhaps by cold
- (transitive) To coagulate, make curdled or semi-solid as gel or jelly
- (transitive) To make rigid or immobile
- (intransitive) To become congealed, solidify
to change from a liquid to solid state
to coagulate, make curdled or semi-solid as gel or jelly
to become congealed, solidify
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.