Audio (US) (file)
convenience (plural conveniences)
- the quality of being suitable, useful or convenient
- Let's further think of this; / Weigh what convenience both of time and means / May fit us to our shape.
- anything that makes for an easier life
- Thus first Necessity invented stools, Convenience next suggested elbow-chairs […]
- Jonathan Swift
- A pair of spectacles and several other little conveniences.
- Fast food is popular because of its cost and convenience.
- a convenient time, especially in the phrase at one's convenience
- (chiefly Britain) a public toilet
quality of being suitable, useful or convenient
anything that makes for an easier life
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked