From the past tense of the verb cook.
- Of food, that has been prepared by cooking.
- (computing, slang, of an MP3 audio file) Corrupted by conversion through a text format, requiring uncooking to be properly listenable.
- (of accounting records, intelligence) Partially or wholly fabricated, falsified.
- (slang) Done in, exhausted, pooped.
- (slang) Done in, defeated, hopeless.
- (slang, especially Australia) inebriated: drunk, high, stoned; or hungover.
- Synonym: toasted
- (slang, derogatory, Australia, figurative) Of a person: crazy, insane.
Derived terms Edit
of food, that has been prepared by cooking
See also Edit