- all-inclusive; affecting the whole world
- (of a place or institution) composed of people from all over the world
- (of a person) at ease in any part of the world
- (biology, ecology) growing in many parts of the world; widely distributed
composed of people from all over the world
at ease in any part of the world
growing in many parts of the world; widely distributed
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
cosmopolitan (plural cosmopolitans)
- A cosmopolitan person; a cosmopolite.
- A cocktail containing vodka, triple sec, lime juice and cranberry juice.
cosmopolite — see cosmopolite