See also: déclaration
- A written or oral indication of a fact, opinion, intention, belief, etc.
- a declaration of love
- A list of items for various legal purposes, e.g. customs declaration.
- The act or process of declaring.
- (cricket) The act, by the captain of a batting side, of declaring an innings closed.
- (law) In common law, the formal document specifying plaintiff's cause of action, including the facts necessary to sustain a proper cause of action, and to advise the defendant of the grounds upon which he is being sued.
- (computing) The specification of an object, such as a variable or function, establishing its existence but not necessarily describing its contents.
- (act or process of declaring): notice
- (list of items for legal purposes): notice, statement
- (written or oral indication): avowal, notice, statement
- (computing): forward declaration
Derived terms Edit
Related terms Edit
written or oral indication of a fact, opinion, or belief
list of items for various legal purposes
act or process of declaring
(cricket) act, by the captain of a batting side, of declaring an innings closed
specification of a variables type
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked
See also Edit
Further reading Edit
Middle French Edit
declaration f (plural declarations)