developer (plural developers)
- A person or entity engaged in the creation or improvement of certain classes of products.
- A real estate developer; a person or company who prepares a parcel of land for sale, or creates structures on that land.
- 2013 June 21, Chico Harlan, “Japan pockets the subsidy …”, in The Guardian Weekly, volume 189, number 2, page 30:
- Across Japan, technology companies and private investors are racing to install devices that until recently they had little interest in: solar panels. Massive solar parks are popping up as part of a rapid build-up that one developer likened to an "explosion."
- A film developer; a person who uses chemicals to create photographs from photograph negatives.
- A liquid used in the chemical processing of traditional photos.
- (dyeing) A reagent used to produce an ingrain color by its action upon some substance on the fiber.
- (computing) A software developer; a person or company who creates or modifies computer software.
someone engaged in product creation and improvement
real estate developer
liquid used in chemical film processing
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
- developer (real estate developer)
developer m, f (plural developers)
- developer (software programmer)