See also: Foyer
- (UK) / (Canada) IPA(key): /ˈfɔɪ.eɪ/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˈfɔɪɝ/; also IPA(key): /ˈfɔɪ.eɪ/
- (Australia) IPA(key): /ˈfoɪɘ/
Audio (US) (file)
foyer (plural foyers)
- A lobby, corridor, or waiting room, used in a hotel, theater, etc.
- We had a drink in the foyer waiting for the the play to start.
- The crucible or basin in a furnace which receives the molten metal.
- (Britain) A hostel offering accommodation and work opportunities to homeless young people.
lobby, corridor, or waiting room
foyer m (plural foyers)