See also: Mimosa
- (botany) A plant belonging to the genus Mimosa usually found in tropical climates, their leaves are usually prickly and sensitive to touch or light, and have small white or pink flowers.
- Albizia species (silk tree, pink siris).
- Acacia species.
- A cocktail consisting of half champagne and half orange juice.
plant belonging to the genus Mimosa
mimosa f (plural mimosas)
- (botany) mimosa (any plant belonging to the genus Mimosa)
- mandarin (fruit)
- tangerine (variety of the mandarin orange)
- (mandarin): tangerina (widespread form) plus several regional synonyms in Brazil: