See also: Mutant
mutant (plural mutants)
- Something which has mutated, which has one or more new characteristics from a mutation.
- Your plaid fish are mutants.
- (informal) Someone or something that seems strange, abnormal, or bizarre.
- I think your brother is a mutant; he’s so weird!
- (computing) Synonym of
something that has mutated
mutant (not comparable)
- Of, relating to, undergoing (i.e. mutating), or resulting from change or mutation; that has undergone mutation.
- Your mutant fish are dying.
- (informal) Strange, abnormal, or bizarre.
- Your mutant brother just growled at me again!
mutant: mutating, that has mutated
- mutant in The Century Dictionary, New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911.
- mutant at OneLook Dictionary Search
- mutant (something that has mutated)
Declension of mutant
- Hyphenation: mu‧tant
- “mutant” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).