Alternative forms Edit
- Existing in large number or ample amount.
- a plentiful harvest
- a plentiful supply of water
- She accumulated a plentiful collection of books.
- Yielding abundance; fruitful.
- Some years, the tree is a plentiful source of apples.
- (obsolete) Lavish; profuse; prodigal.
- See also Thesaurus:plentiful
Derived terms Edit
Related terms Edit
existing in large number
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.