skyline (plural skylines)
- (earth sciences) The line at which the earth and sky meet.
- Synonym: horizon
- The horizontal silhouette of a city or building against the sky.
- A path of movement, especially military movement, producing a silhouette above terrain features visible from the location of likely observers.
- (journalism) A panel on the front page of a newspaper outlining some of the features to be found inside.
horizon — see horizon
silhouette against city or buildings
- To outline something against the sky.
skyline m or f (in variation) (plural skylines)
- skyline (silhouette of a city’s buildings)