storie (plural stories)
- Obsolete spelling of
- story (narrative)
storie f (plural storiis)
- plural of
- The spoken or textual recounting of historic events or happenings as a story.
- The visual portrayal of historic events or happenings as a story.
- The spoken or textual recounting of mythic or fictional events taken as real as a story.
- A work used as a basis or to source (often another work etc.)
- History; the discipline of studying the past or the knowledge produced by it.
- (rare) Past happenings or occurrences (including mythic or purported events)
- (rare) A situation or scenario; a series of factors.
- (rare) A funny or laugh-inducing quip.
- (rare) The signification (especially literal) of something.
- “stōrī(e, n.(1).”, in MED Online, Ann Arbor, Mich.: University of Michigan, 2007, retrieved 2019-04-05.
From storie (noun).
- Alternative form of