there you go
- (more informal) there ya go
Audio (AU) (file)
- (informal, idiomatic) You have done it, or are doing it, correctly.
- (informal, idiomatic) Expressing exasperation.
- There you go, yelling again. Will you shut up?
- (informal, idiomatic) Expressing that the conclusion is the same as it was suggested before; the other party's statement actually implies the same thing as one's own idea.
- (informal, idiomatic) Used while giving someone something. Here you are.
- (doing something correctly): well done, good job
- (when giving): here you are, here you go, there you are
you have done it, or are doing it, correctly
expressing that the implication of the speaker's statement is actually the same as one's own
here you are — see here you are