- (uncountable) A grain crop, a hybrid of wheat and rye, that gives a high yield.
- (countable) Any particular variety of triticale.
- (Cereals) cereal; barley, fonio, maize/corn, millet, oats, rice, rye, sorghum, teff, triticale, wheat
any particular variety of triticale
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
- triticale on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- “triticale”, in Lexico, Dictionary.com; Oxford University Press, 2019–present.