- of, related to, intended for or involving the anus
- anal thermometer
- an anal examination
- anal sex
- (psychoanalysis) of the stage in psychosexual development when the child's interest is concentrated on the anal region.
- (psychology) of a person, obsessed with neatness, accuracy, compulsiveness and stubbornness, supposedly from not having progressed beyond the anal stage.
- Please don't touch his furniture, as he can get very anal about things like that.
of the stage in psychosexual development
of a person, obsessed with neatness, accuracy, compulsiveness and stubbornness,
- Any of the anal scales of a reptile.
- (informal) anal sex
- In the right mood, I'll accept anal.
- I'll do anything except anal.
- anal (relating to the anus)
Inflection of the Portuguese adjective anal
anal 4 nom/acc forms
Read in another language
This page is available in 32 languages