See also: 齊
- KangXi: page 87, character 12
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 273
- Dae Jaweon: page 374, character 1
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 386, character 19
- Unihan data for U+4E9D
|For pronunciation and definitions of 亝 – see 齊 (“even; uniform; of equal length; Qi, an ancient Chinese duchy, and later kingdom, during the Zhou dynasty; etc.”).
(This character, 亝, is an ancient form of 齊.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 亝 – see 齋 (“to show one's piety before offering sacrifices and other ceremonies in ancient times, by abstaining from meat and alcohol, bathing oneself and clearing one's mind of distracting thoughts; etc.”).
(This character, 亝, is an ancient form of 齋.)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text