See also: 券
- KangXi: page 147, character 8
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 2330
- Dae Jaweon: page 331, character 17
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 370, character 6
- Unihan data for U+52B5
|For pronunciation and definitions of 劵 – see 倦 (“tired; weary”).
(This character, 劵, is an ancient form of 倦.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 劵 – see 券 (“title deeds; deed of trust; bond; ticket; pass; coupon; voucher; certificate; etc.”).
(This character, 劵, is a variant form of 券.)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text