- In mainland China, Japanese kanji and Korean hanja, the upper left component is written 屮 while the bottom component is written 木 which is the historical form found in the Kangxi dictionary.
- In Taiwan and Hong Kong, the upper left component is written 山 while the bottom component is written 𣎳.
櫱 (radical 75, 木+16, 20 strokes, cangjie input 山十木 (UJD), four-corner 44904, composition ⿱辥木(GJK) or ⿱⿰𡶫辛𣎳(HT))
- 蘖 (Preferred form in mainland China)
- KangXi: page 561, character 33
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 15863
- Dae Jaweon: page 950, character 21
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 1318, character 11
- Unihan data for U+6AF1