- KangXi: page 578, character 18
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 16362
- Dae Jaweon: page 970, character 2
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 1379, character 15
- Unihan data for U+6B7A
歺 (Pinyin dǎi (dai3), wěn (wen3), Wade-Giles tai3, wen3)Second-round simplification of 餐 can1, "meal" "eat" or "food.", still in common use as casual shorthand for 餐. For example, 歺厅 could be written instead of 餐厅. 歺 is the first part (in the upper left) of the character 餐.
- This entry needs a definition. Please add one, then remove