See also: 台北
(measure word); platform; stage; terrace; stand; support; desk; station; broadcasting station
- (～市) Taipei (capital and special municipality of Taiwan)
- (～縣) (historical) Taipei County (former county in Taiwan, now called New Taipei)
- Although use of the full traditional form of 臺 is encouraged by the ROC Ministry of Education, the simplified form 台北 is now more common than 臺北 in Taiwan and areas where traditional Chinese is normally used.
- → Amis: Taypak
- → Bunun: Taipak
- → English: Taipei, Taibei, Taipeh
- → Japanese: 台北 (Taipei)
- → Kanakanabu: Taipe
- → Korean: 타이베이 (taibei), 타이페이 (taipei)
- → Nataoran: Taypak
- → Saaroa: taipakʉ
- → Saisiyat: taypae'
- → Tsou: taipahu
|Kanji in this term|