- (historical) Baden-Baden, a spa town in Germany.
- A spa town in Austria.
- A spa town in Aargau canton, Switzerland.
- Other towns in France, Germany, Canada, the Ukraine, and the United States.
- (German town): Baden-Baden
- (German region): Margravate of Baden, Electorate of Baden, Grand Duchy of Baden, Republic of Baden
- (Austrian town): Baden-by-Vienna, Baden near Vienna, Baden bei Wien
- (Swiss town): Baden-by-Zürich, Baden near Zürich, Baden bei Zürich, Baden-in-Aargau, Baden im Aargau
- (Swiss region): County of Baden, Canton of Baden
- Baden (various places with multiple hot springs, named using a former plural form of Bad (“bath”))
Declension of Baden [sg-only, neuter, strong]