- A city in Bath and North East Somerset, Somerset, England, famous for its baths fed by a hot spring.
- A city, the county seat of Sagadahoc County, Maine; named for the city in England.
- A town and mineral spring in Saint Thomas parish, Jamaica; named for the city in England.
- A town in New Hampshire; named for William Pulteney, 1st Earl of Bath.
- A town and village, the county seat of Steuben County, New York.
- A town in North Carolina.
- A town in Ohio.
- A borough of Pennsylvania; named for the city in England.
- A village in Illinois.
- A village in the Netherlands.
- A village in New Brunswick.
- An unincorporated community in Indiana.
City in England
- Hyphenation: Bath