|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Proto-Norse lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Proto-Norse adjectives: Proto-Norse terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Proto-Norse adverbs: Proto-Norse terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Proto-Norse morphemes: Proto-Norse word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Proto-Norse nouns: Proto-Norse terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Proto-Norse numerals: Proto-Norse terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Proto-Norse particles: Proto-Norse terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Proto-Norse prepositions: Proto-Norse adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Proto-Norse pronouns: Proto-Norse terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Proto-Norse proper nouns: Proto-Norse nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Proto-Norse verbs: Proto-Norse terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Proto-Norse morphemes (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Proto-Norse verbs (1 c, 6 e)
Pages in category "Proto-Norse lemmas"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.