See also: salem
- The biblical place ruled by Melchizedek; mostly identified with Jerusalem.
- Any of several cities in the USA:
- The capital city of Oregon, United States and the county seat of Marion County.
- A city, the county seat of Marion County, Illinois.
- A city in Massachusetts, United States and one of the two county seats of Essex County; the site of infamous witch-hunts, trials and executions in 1692.
- A city, the county seat of Washington County, Indiana.
- A city, the county seat of Dent County, Missouri.
- A city, the county seat of Salem County, New Jersey.
- A city, the county seat of McCook County, South Dakota.
- An independent city, the county seat of Roanoke County, Virginia.
- A municipality of Stockholm, Sweden.
- EMALS, Lemas, MELAS, Males, Selma, Smale, Smeal, almes, amels, lames, lamés, leams, males, meals, melas, mesal, semla
Salem n (genitive Salems)
Salem m (plural Salemen)