Wilton (plural Wiltons)
- A type of carpet, originally made in the town of Wilton.
- A hamlet in Copeland district, Cumbria, England.
- A village near Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire, England (OS grid ref SO5824).
- A small village in Ryedale district, North Yorkshire, England.
- A small village (and castle) in Redcar and Cleveland borough, North Yorkshire, England (OS grid ref NZ5819).
- A suburb of Taunton, Somerset, England (OS grid ref ST2224).
- A town in southern Wiltshire, England, famed for the Wilton carpets.
- A village near Grafton, Wiltshire (OS grid ref SU2661).
- A parish of the Scottish Borders council area, Scotland.
- A suburb of Cork, Ireland.
- A small town in New South Wales, Australia.
- A suburb of Wellington, New Zealand.
- A village in Mashonaland East, Zimbabwe.
- A small town in Shelby County, Alabama, United States.
- A small town in Little River County, Arkansas, United States.
- A census-designated place in Sacramento County, California, United States.
- A large town in Fairfield County, Connecticut, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Will County, Illinois, United States.
- A city in Cedar County and Muscatine County, Iowa, United States.
- A town in Franklin County, Maine, United States.
- A small city in Beltrami County, Minnesota, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Waseca County, Minnesota.
- An unincorporated community in Boone County, Missouri, United States.
- A town in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire, United States.
- A large town in Saratoga County, New York, United States.
- A small city in Burleigh County and McLean County, North Dakota, United States.
- A village and town in Monroe County, Wisconsin, United States
- A surname.
- Mills, David (2011): A Dictionary of British Place-Names