- A feeling of certainty; firm trust or belief; faith.
- Information held in secret.
- (dated) Boldness; presumption.
- 1956 — Arthur C. Clarke, The City and the Stars, p 39
- Khedron hesitated for a moment, wondering how far he should take Jeserac into his confidence. He knew that Jeserac was kindly and well-intentioned, but he also knew that he must be bound by the same taboos that controlled everyone on Diaspar.
- (self-assurance): timidity
Terms related to confidence
expression or feeling of certainty
quality of trusting
information held in secret
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked