Audio (US) (file)
- An amount by which something or someone is covered.
- Don't go to lunch if we don't have enough coverage for the help-desk phones.
- Before laying sod on that clay, the ground needs two inches of coverage with topsoil.
- The enemy fire is increasing – can we get some immediate coverage from those bunkers?
- There are overlapping coverages on your insurance policies.
- The amount of space or time given to an event in newspapers or on television.
- (genetics) The average number of reads representing a given nucleotide in the reconstructed sequence.
- The area covered by a mobile phone (cellphone) network, also related to reception.
- Mobile phone coverage is poor in some areas.
amount by which covered