- celebrated, well-known or eminent because of past achievements; prestigious
- The lecture was attended by many distinguished mathematicians.
- Having a dignified appearance or demeanor
- Her father was a distinguished gentleman, albeit a poor one.
- (mathematics) Specified, noted.
- Let X be a topological space with a distinguished point p.
- (celebrated): eminent, exceptional, remarkable; see also: Thesaurus:famous or Thesaurus:notable
- (dignified appearance): grand, imposing, sophisticated
celebrated, well-known or eminent because of past achievements; prestigious
having a dignified appearance or demeanor
mathematics: specified, noted
- simple past tense and past participle of