landing (plural landings)
- coming to earth, as of an airplane or any descending object
- a place on a shoreline where a boat lands
- The level part of a staircase, at the top of a flight of stairs, or connecting one flight with another.
coming to earth, as of an airplane
an in-between platform
a place on a shoreline where a boat lands
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
- landing, touchdown of an airplane or any other airborne object
- the act of disembarking a ship, particularly in military contexts
landing m (plural landings)
- a landing (e.g. by an aircraft)
- “landing” in The Bokmål Dictionary.