lasca f (plural lasche)
- third-person singular present indicative of
- third-person plural present indicative of
- second-person singular imperative of
lasca f (plural lascas)
- chip; splinter (small piece removed from the surface of something)
- O chão da carpintaria estava cheio de lascas de madeira.
- The carpentry’s floor was full of woodchips.
- Quero uma lasca dessa carne, garçom.
- I’d like a shaving of that meat, waiter.
- third-person singular (ele and ela, also used with você and others) present indicative of lascar
- second-person singular (tu, sometimes used with você) affirmative imperative of lascar