- 1 English
- 2 Irish
- 3 Polish
- 4 Spanish
The beans often had a chocolaty flavor, hence by extension came to refer to any coffee with a chocolate flavor, or any mixture of coffee and chocolate flavors, notably coffee with chocolate syrup added.
- (countable) A coffee drink with chocolate syrup added, or a serving thereof; a caffè mocha.
- A coffee and chocolate mixed flavour.
- mocha fudge
- A dark brown colour, like that of mocha coffee.
- mocha colour:
- A strong Arabian coffee.
- (historical) An Abyssinian weight, equivalent to a Troy grain.
mocha (not comparable)
- Of a dark brown colour, like that of mocha coffee.
mocha f (genitive singular mocha)
- Alternative form of
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.|