- Nonstandard spelling of no one.
- Noone is formed in parallel to the formation of nobody, anyone, and everyone, but it is often considered incorrect because of the doubled vowels creating a temptation to read and pronounce it as "noon" (/nuːn/).
- American users (COCA) prefer the spelling no one to either noone or no-one by more than 500 to 1.
- UK users (BNC) prefer no-one to noone 50 to 1 and no one to noone 12 to 1.
noone (plural noones)
- Obsolete form of noon.
- (noone*500), no one at Google Ngram Viewer