|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
English terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:English indefinite pronouns: English pronouns that refer to unspecified nouns.
- Category:English interrogative pronouns: English pronouns that indicate questions.
- Category:English personal pronouns: English pronouns that are used as substitutes for known nouns.
- Category:English possessive pronouns: English pronouns that indicate ownership.
- Category:English pronominal adverbs: English adverbs that are formed by combining a pronoun with a preposition.
- Category:English reciprocal pronouns: English pronouns that refer back to a plural subject and express an action done in two or more directions.
- Category:English relative pronouns: English pronouns used to indicate relative clauses.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "English pronouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 563 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- each other
- Appendix:English third-person singular pronouns
- every body
- every man Jack
- every one
- everybody and their brother
- everybody and their dog
- everyone and his brother
- everyone and their brother
- everyone and their dog
- everyone and their mother
- everyone else
- he or she
- her ass
- her butt
- Her Maj
- Her Majesty
- her nibs
- Her Royal Highness
- his ass
- his butt
- His Imperial Majesty
- His Maj
- His Majesty
- his nibs
- His Royal Highness