|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
English terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
For more information, see Appendix:English pronouns.
- Category:English indefinite pronouns: English pronouns that refer to unspecified nouns.
- Category:English interrogative pronouns: English pronouns that indicate questions.
- Category:English personal pronouns: English pronouns that are used as substitutes for known nouns.
- Category:English possessive pronouns: English pronouns that indicate ownership.
- Category:English pronominal adverbs: English adverbs that are formed by combining a pronoun with a preposition.
- Category:English reciprocal pronouns: English pronouns that refer back to a plural subject and express an action done in two or more directions.
- Category:English relative pronouns: English pronouns used to indicate relative clauses.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "English pronouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 581 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- each other
- Appendix:English third-person singular pronouns
- every body
- every man Jack
- every one
- everybody and their brother
- everybody and their dog
- everyone and his brother
- everyone and their brother
- everyone and their dog
- everyone and their mother
- everyone else
- he or she
- her ass
- Her Excellency
- Her Imperial Majesty
- Her Maj
- Her Majesty
- her nibs
- Her Royal Highness
- Her Royal Majesty
- his ass
- His Excellency
- His Imperial Majesty
- His Maj
- His Majesty
- his nibs
- His Royal Highness
- His Royal Majesty