nozzle (plural nozzles)
- A short tube, usually tapering, forming the vent of a hose or pipe.
- A short outlet or inlet pipe projecting from the end or side of a hollow vessel, as a steam-engine cylinder or a steam boiler.
- The nose of an animal; muzzle.
- The part of an earbud that accomodates eartips.
- (short tube): spout
inlet or outlet pipe
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked