- Having been inflicted or having occured after death.
- We shouldn't let these post mortem injuries distract us while looking for the cause of death.
- The post mortem timeline is incomplete.
- Occurring after death.
- The injuries were found to have been caused post mortem.
occurring after death
- An investigation of a corpse to determine the cause of death; an autopsy
- (figuratively, management) Any investigation after something considered unsuccessful, especially used of meetings, games and sports, software development, and projects of any kind.
An investigation of a corpse to determine the cause of death; an autopsy
Any investigation after something considered unsuccessful