- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /kwɒˈdɹʌplət/, /kwɑˈdɹuːplət/
- (US, Canada) IPA(key): /kwɑˈdɹʌplət/, /kwɑˈdɹuplət/
Audio (US) (file)
quadruplet (plural quadruplets)
- A set of four, particularly
- Coordinate terms: singlet, couplet, triplet, tetraplet, quintuplet, pentuplet, sextuplet, septuplet, octuplet, nonuplet, decuplet, centuplet, multiplet
- One of a group of four, particularly one of four babies born from the same mother during the same birth.
- A cycle for carrying four riders, arranged so that all the riders can assist in the propulsion.
Derived terms edit
infant born as one of four
sequence of four elements
See also edit
quadruplet m (plural quadruplets)
- quadruplet (sequence of 4 elements)