- (anatomy) The terminal lamina, or thin ventral part, of the anterior wall of the third ventricle of the brain.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of B. G. Wilder to this entry?)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
(See the entry for terma in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.)
- terms of regulation or self-contained self-imposed rules in a contract, agreement, etc.
- associated with heat or temperature.
- terma jawatan (matters pertinent position held by a person, such as retirement benefits, pension rights, tenure, salary etc.)
terma f (plural termas)