- Able to live on its own (as for a newborn).
- Able to be done, possible.
- In (biology), able to live and develop.
able to live on its own
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
- viable in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- viable in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
viable (plural viables)
- “viable” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).