|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Categories containing terms in regional varieties or dialects of Japanese.
This category may also directly contain terms that are uncategorized regionalisms. Such terms should usually be recategorized by the particular regional variety they belong to.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- Brazilian Japanese (0 c, 11 e)
- Chūgoku Japanese (0 c, 16 e)
- Edo Japanese (0 c, 3 e)
- Ibaraki Japanese (0 c, 7 e)
- Late Middle Japanese (1 c, 0 e)
- Nagoya Japanese (0 c, 8 e)
- Okinawa Japanese (0 c, 17 e)
- Umpaku Japanese (0 c, 3 e)
Pages in category "Regional Japanese"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.