See also: 貉
- animal name
- KangXi: page 710, character 6
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 20366
- Dae Jaweon: page 1122, character 12
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 1345, character 6
- Unihan data for U+72E2
- This entry needs a definition. Please add one, then remove
- A badger; an old Japanese term primarily referring to the badger. In some regions the term refers instead to the Japanese raccoon dog.
- (mythology) In Japanese folklore, like the fox and the tanuki, they are frequently depicted as a yōkai that shapeshifts and deceives humans.
- 狸 (tanuki)
- 狢 (むじな, mujina) badger, raccoon dog
- 狸 (たぬき, tanuki) raccoon dog, badger
- 狸 (너구리=리, neoguri=ri) raccoon dog