- 1 English
- 2 German
- 3 Portuguese
The company was named for a misspelling of googol, or one followed by a hundred zeros, alluding to the site's purpose of providing easy access to vast amounts of information.
- a particular Internet company
- (computing) a search engine that popularized the company of the same name
This term may have trademark status.
- Alternative letter-case form of
- Google (search engine)
- This noun has no gender and no plural form.
Google m, f
- Google (search engine or company)
When referring to the search engine the noun is often treated as masculine, when referring to the company itself as feminine.