See also: portland
- A city in Oregon, and the county seat of Multnomah County.
- A city in Arkansas.
- A town in Connecticut.
- A CDP in Iowa.
- A city in Maine, USA, and county seat of Cumberland County.
- A city in Indiana, USA, and county seat of Jay County
- A city in Fountain County, Indiana, USA, renamed Fountain.
- An "island" in Dorset, England, famous for Portland stone.
- A sea area between this island and the coast of Frence
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked