See also: affiné
- (mathematics) Assigning finite values to finite quantities.
- (mathematics) Of a function, expressible as (which is not linear, but is similar).
- (mathematics) Of or pertaining to a transformation that maps parallel lines to parallel lines and finite points to finite points.
- (comparable, chemistry) Having mutual affinity, of two materials.
describing a kind of functions
pertaining to transformations that preserves parallel lines and finite points
affine (plural affines)
- (genealogy) A relative by marriage.
- To refine.
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of
affine (masculine and feminine plural affini)
affine m, f (plural affini)
- similar product