as well as
- And in addition.
- The moon as well as the stars was shining down on them.
- Used other than with a figurative or idiomatic meaning: see as, well.
- As well as I recollect, he was about six feet tall.
- I can see the road every bit as well as you can.
and in addition
too; likewise; in addition
- In addition to; further to.
- As well as the obvious financial benefits, the merger will allow us some breathing room with regards to R&D.
in addition to
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked