at the time
Prepositional phrase Edit
- Back then, at the time referred to the specific time period, era, or time frame in the past.
- 2012 March, William E. Carter, Merri Sue Carter, “The British Longitude Act Reconsidered”, in American Scientist, volume 100, number 2, page 87:
- Conditions were horrendous aboard most British naval vessels at the time. Scurvy and other diseases ran rampant, killing more seamen each year than all other causes combined, including combat.
- Wednesday June 02, 2021, Has the Northern Ireland Protocol undermined the United Kingdom?
- Similarly, both the Government and the EU argued at the time the deal was agreed that they were upholding the Good Friday Agreement by implementing the Protocol.
at the time referred to the specific time period, era, or time frame in the past