- plural form of
- Can you believe he can juggle six balls at once?
- (slang) The testicles.
- Dude, he got hit in the balls!
- (uncountable, countable, slang) Bravery, courage, chutzpah, or brazenness.
- He must have a lot of balls to talk to his boss that way.
- He's the guy with the big balls in that group.
- (UK, slang) Rubbish, nonsense.
- That's a load of balls.
- Multiple zeros within a number.
- Three-point-balls-seven millimeters in diameter. (3.007)
- (UK, Ireland, slang) A balls-up; a botched job.
- Don't make a balls of it!
follow the translations in the entry "ball" — see ball
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of ball
balls (not comparable)
Read in another language
This page is available in 20 languages